Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Ready Set - Love Like Woe

J-J-J-J-JR ,
Woah , oh , oh , oh ,
Woah , oh , oh , oh ,
I kinda feel like it don't make ,
Like-like-like it don't make ,
Feel like it don't make ,
Se-se-se-se-sence ,

I'm thinkin' baby you and I are ,
Undeniable ,
But i'm finding out love's ,
Unreliable ,
I'm givin' all the guts to make you stay ,
Or am i just a roadblock in your way ,

'Cause you're a pretty little windstorm ,
Out on the boulevard ,
Something like a sunset ,
You're a shooting star ,
And i might drive myself insane ,
If those lips aren't speaking my name ,

'Cause i got some intuition ,
Or maybe i'm superstitious ,
But i think you're a pretty sweet pill ,
That i'm swallowing down ,
To counter this addiction ,
You got me on a mission ,
Tell me darling ,
Can i get a break somehow ,
Could i say no?

*She's got a love like woe ,
( Woah , oh , oh , oh , )
Girl's got a love like woe ,
( Woah , oh , ba , da , da )
I kinda feel like it don't make sense ,
Because you're bringin' me in ,
And now you're kickin' out me out again ,

Loved so strong ,
Then you moved on ,
Now i'm hung up in suspence ,
Because you're bringin' me in ,
And now you're kickin' me out again ,

It's a hurricane , speed train ,
She's a moving car ,
Catch her in the fast lane ,
Oh , i gotta know ,
Can i keep up with her pace ,
Kick it into gear when i see that face ,

You can take up all my time 'cause ,
You're the only one ,
That can make a storm cloud break ,
Pulling out the sun ,
And i can't get caught in the rain ,
Can i get your lips to speak my name ?

'Cause i got some intuition ,
Or maybe i'm superstitious ,
But i think you're a pretty sweet pill ,
That i'm swallowing down ,
To counter this addiction ,
You got me on a mission ,
Tell me darling ,
Can i get a break somehow ,
Could i say no?

She's got a love like woe ,
( Woah , oh , oh , oh , )
Girl's got a love like woe ,
( Woah , oh , ba , da , da )
I kinda feel like it don't make sense ,
Because you're bringin' me in ,
And now you're kickin' out me out again ,

Loved so strong ,
Then you moved on ,
Now i'm hung up in suspence ,
Because you're bringin' me in ,
And now you're kickin' me out again ,

'Cause we ,
Only have one life ,
The timing and the moment ,
All seems so right ,
So would you say you're mine ,
( We'll be just fine )
Would you say you're mine
( We'll be just fine )

She's got a love like woe ,
( Woah , oh , oh , oh , )
Girl's got a love like woe ,
( Woah , oh , ba , da , da )
I kinda feel like it don't make sense ,
Because you're bringin' me in ,
And now you're kickin' out me out again ,

Loved so strong ,
Then you moved on ,
Now i'm hung up in suspence ,
Because you're bringin' me in ,
And now you're kickin' me out again ,

She's got a love like woe ,
( Woah , oh , oh , oh , )
Girl's got a love like woe ,
( Woah , oh , ba , da , da )
I kinda feel like it don't make sense ,
Because you're bringin' me in ,
And now you're kickin' out me out again ,

Loved so strong ,
Then you moved on ,
Now i'm hung up in suspence ,
Because you're bringin' me in ,
And now you're kickin' me out again ,